MITCalc Bevel Gear Calculation is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and it was last updated on 2017-07-11. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Geometric design and strength check of bevel gear with with straight, helical and curved toothing. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of straight, helical and curved toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts)
- Optimization of parameters (dimensions, weight, volume, transmission ratio)
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
Used standards: DIN 3971, DIN 3991 Kegelradern 1-4, ISO 6336 1-3, DIN 3965 Toleranzen fur Kegelradverzahnungen 1-4, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 908-B89/95, AGMA 2003-A86/88, AGMA 2005-B88 and others.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
MITCalc Bevel Gear Calculation (version 1.20) has a file size of 3.49 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1358 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.